We are ON! And our Fire Chief is fully supporting this venture, allowing us
the use of a truck, turn-outs, helmets, boots, whatever.
Who: Kings County and NAS Lemoore Firefighters
What: will jointly do the Fill-the-Boot
Where: the intersection of Lemoore (18th) Ave & Hanford-Armona Road
Staging will begin at 0930
Staging for POVs will be in the McDonald's parking
Lot (overflow will be Jack-in-the-Box)
Staging of NASL Fire Truck will be in the Walgreen's parking lot
When: Saturday, April 14th, 2011 1000-1400
Why: Because it's the right thing to do!
How do you get there?
HW-198 to HW-41 north to Hanford-Armona (HA) Road...travel East to
HW-198 to 18th Ave...travel north to HA Road...turn left or U-turn at light
* Bring your turnout bottoms & helmet
* Breakfast will be there (coffee & donuts)
* Lunch will be provided (Me& Eds pizza)
1. You may bring family and friends to help out.
2. BUT ONLY FIREFIGHTERS CAN ENTER TRAFFIS AND COLLECT (because of the
3. other than that...come and have a great time
I have secured the conference room at NFCU in Lemoore to count the money.
The MDA staff will be on hand to help us do anything we need.